The theme for this month is Christmas. Can you believe that this is Baking With Spirit's third Christmas, but I haven't used it as a theme before? I'd like to thank myself for thinking outside the box in previous years, since this year's theme is now a doddle.
If you need inspiration for festive baking that includes alcohol, you need only look to English traditions like Christmas Cake and Christmas Pudding. If, like me, you enjoy the challenge of working outside the box, you can take ideas from the previous two December themes: Eggnog (oh, but the only entry was mine - be less busy this year, people) and a free for all of festive-related things.
Here are the rules:
- Bake/cook something containing alcohol that fits the theme of Christmas.
- Write a post about it on your blog and link back to this page.
- Mention Baking With Spirit and Cake Of The Week.
- Email your entry to me at email@example.com.
- If you don't want me to copy one from your post, please attach a photo to the email.
- Tweet the link with #bakingwithspirit and tag @cakeoftheweek for a retweet.
- I (eventually) pin all of the entries onto the Baking With Spirit pinterest board. If you don't want me to do this, please let me know.
- Deadline is 28th December 2014.