Now that Christmas is over, I will be joining a large percentage of the nation in trying to cut back a little bit this month in order to compensate for two weeks (at least) of gluttony. I can't simply stop baking though, so this month I am instilling a Low Fat January on Cake Of The Week. This means that every recipe I post will be low fat.
To celebrate this, and to help the rest of you with your angelic eating, I'm setting this month's challenge as healthy. I know that alcohol and healthy don't really mix, but there was once a health conscious theme for We Should Cocoa, which is built on chocolate, so I think we can manage this. I know that food bloggers are a creative bunch, so I'm looking forward to seeing what is entered.
Interpret the healthy theme as you will (regular entrants will know that I am very flexible with interpretations), but you really must include alcohol in your entry so that it is in the spirit of the challenge.
- Bake something that you consider healthy that also includes alcohol in the recipe.
- Write a post including a link back to this page and a mention of both Baking With Spirit and Cake Of the Week.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and a photo that you want me to use. If you don't send a photo I will assume that you are happy for me to take one from your post.
- Tweet your post including #bakingwithspirit and @cakeoftheweek for a retweet.
- The deadline is 28th January 2015